The Heart Rhythm Society’s Learning Center is a learning management system designed to meet the education needs of physicians, scientists, and allied professionals in the area of heart rhythm disorders.
As Learning Center evolves, physicians, scientists, and allied professionals can address learning gaps by pinpointing education in specific content areas within the full range of the Society’s educational resources. The online and mobile friendly delivery makes it available any time, any place.
To ensure you have access to all the educational resources you need, we are continually adding content to our library. We value your input and welcome your ideas and suggestions. Please share your feedback by contacting us at education@HRSonline.org
or call 202-464-3448.
The HRS Learning Center is designed to allow users to:
- Browse the library of available learning activities.
- Purchase and participate in learning activities.
- Claim credits for and evaluate learning activities.
- Print certificates directly from the Learning Center.
- Track all credits earned on the Learning Center with your personalized transcript.