Heart Rhythm On Demand 2014 contains more than 400 hours of presentations from the Heart Rhythm Society's 35th Annual Scientific Sessions which took place in San Francisco in May of 2014. Sessions present the latest research and thinking on topics relevant to the EP field, such as pacing, defibrillation, clinical arrhythmia management, ablation, pharmacology, genetics, basic science, and health policy.
- Over 50 hours of additional CME/CE credits
- Access full-motion video of slides and audio from over 400 hours of presentations
- View most presentations online just as if you were in the room
- Convenient online and mobile access
- View a collection of electronic posters
Targeted educational content for physicians, allied professionals, and basic scientists is offered as well as in-depth information across multiple disciplines, including:
- Heart Failure
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
- Pediatric Cardiology
- General Cardiology
- Gene Therapy
- Cell-Based Therapies & Stem Cell Biology
- Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Ion Channels
Medium or Combination of Media Used:
Heart Rhythm On Demand sessions are available in the following formats:
Online access with downloadable MP3 files and PDF files
Mobile version accessible on certain iPhone, iPad and Android devices
Required Hardware and Software
Computer Screen with USB Drive
Screen resolution of 1024x786 or larger
Sound card and speakers/headphones
Operating System Requirement
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor
- Windows 8.x (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 31 or later, Google Chrome
- 512MB of RAM (1GB of RAM recommended); 128MB of graphics memory
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.6, or later
- Safari 5.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 31 or later, Google Chrome
- 512MB of RAM; 128MB of graphics memory
If you do not have administrative rights to install browser plug-ins, please contact your system administrator for assistance.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Policy, please contact e-mail:
Heart Rhythm On Demand offers 51 hours of CME/CE approved education broken into the following tracks:
- Allied Professionals
- Basic/Translational Science
- Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Devices and Heart Failure
- Clinical EP and Catheter Ablation
- Pediatric/Adult Congenital Heart Disease
Method of Participation and CME/CE Certificates
This product includes sessions recorded at Heart Rhythm 2014 and evaluation survey questions. To find and view the sessions that interest you most, browse the content by Track or search by session title, presentation title or author.
To receive CME/CE credit for this product, you must:
1. Purchase Heart Rhythm Sessions on Demand and register.
2. Watch the sessions of your choosing.
3. Click the Claim CME/CE link located in the Info tab. The Info tab can be found in the top right corner of your screen whenever a presentation is playing. This link will take you to the evaluation survey for each session.
4. Answer the questions for each session. You must watch all the presentations in a session before completing the survey.
5. Alternatively, you can Click “CME/CE Testing and Certificates” from the Main Menu (immediately after you log-in) and access all tests from that page.
6. Generate and print your CME or CE certificate.