AFib Treatment Adherence Drives Outcomes
The diagnosis and treatment of Atrial Fibrillation is increasing world-wide. The following compilation of presentations address the impact of treatment adherence (both physician and patient) on outcomes and suggests ways to help providers increase the level of patient adherence to the treatment plan.
- Treatment Adherence and Atrial Fibrillation (<15 minutes)
- Overview: HRS/NSA 2014 Survey of Atrial Fibrillation and Stroke: Gaps in Knowledge and Perspective, Opportunities for Improvement (<15 minutes)
- Patient Outcomes According to Adherence to Treatment Guidelines for Rhythm Control of Atrial Fibrillation (<15 minutes)
- Preventing Strokes in AF: Where Do We Stand? (75 minutes)
- New Data to Improve AF Therapies (30 minutes)
The activity is supported in part by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.